Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer
FIND OUT ABOUT THE ALL NEW AA500. WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF SEGMENTED FLOW ANALYZERS!
The SEAL AutoAnalyzer 3 HR is the most recent version of the original AutoAnalyzer ll. It's designed specifically for colorimetric determination of dissolved nutrients in environmental samples.
Based on air Segmented Flow Analysis techniques (also known as Continuous Flow Analysis), the SEAL AutoAnalyzer 3 fully automates repetitive and complex sample analysis steps, from start-up to shutdown. The SEAL AA3 HR chemistry analyzer can also perform solvent extraction, distillation, gas diffusion, on-line filtration and in-line UV digestion in a continuously flowing stream. SEAL AA3 HR chemistry analyzers are fully supported with a library of over 700 documented applications including USEPA, ISO and ASTM standard methods.
The Future-Proof AutoAnalyzer
The AutoAnalyzer Designed for Environmental Analysis
Why the AA3 AutoAnalyzer is the First Choice in Chemistry Analyzers
The SEAL AA3 HR AutoAnalyzer is designed to reduce your costs and future proof your investment with the modular design integrating a sampler, pump,chemistry test module, photometer and windows based software. The modular design makes it easily upgradeable to a system that measures up to 8 different analytes simultaneously. Each software program can run 2 systems -so up to 16 analyses simultaneously. The SEAL AA3 HR AutoAnalyzer also accepts Multitest Manifolds designed to extend any size analyzer to a multiple chemistry system capable of dual range of tests. Multitest Manifolds eliminate the need to change manifolds and filters when changing tests, and also reduce your hardware costs.
The AutoAnalyzer Designed For Environmental Analysis
SEAL AA3 HR chemistry analyzers incorporate features exclusive to SEAL AutoAnalyzers, and designed specifically for environmental applications, making them ideal for analyzing nutrients in wastewater, seawater, soil, fertilizer and plant extracts.
- Uses Segmented Flow Analysis principles to reduce inter-sample dispersion
- Modular unit includes Sampler, Pump, Chemical Manifold, Detector and Computer.
- High reproducibility
- Low reagent consumption
- Ultralow detection limits
- High Resolution (HR) Digital Photometers standard
- Up to 100 samples per hour
- Stable LED light source
- Glass coils: chemically inert and easy visual checks
- Over 700 documented applications, including USEPA, ISO and ASTM standard methods
- Compatible with Technicon and Bran+Luebbe AutoAnalyzer II systems
- Quick method change over
- Wide range: dilution of sample rarely necessary
- Same wavelength referencing in real time
- Multitest manifolds
- Dual range multitest methods for high and low ranges
- Auto start up and shut down
- Cadmium column switching valves
- No adjustment required after lamp or flowcell replacement
- Multispeed peristaltic pumps
- Add samples after run has started
- Future proof modular design, easy and economical upgrades.
- Intuitive software