DEENA 3- For Safe, Reliable Sample Preparation & Metals Digestion
The DEENA 3 is manufactured by SEAL Analytical (Thomas Cain brand in Asia). SEAL Analytical manufactures automated chemical addition, sample preparation and digestion systems used in the analysis of mercury and metals in environmental laboratories. With a SEAL Analytical system you not only automate the steps involved in sample preparation you also eliminate the manual dispensing of corrosive acids and other dangerous reagents.
New! 72 position with 50ml vials, heat to 300oC, carbon fiber arms, corrosion resistant, accurate fill to volume, USB connection, bluetooth compatible, internal air purge.
DEENA 3 is a sample digestion system that fully automates the digestion process ensuring each sample is treated exactly the same, safeguarding against human error.
DEENA 3 will:
- Accurately dispense small volumes of reagents into sample tubes
- Mix thoroughly
- Apply heat
- Fill to volume after digestion is completed
DEENA 3 Digestion System Advantages
- Safer digestions with the elimination of manual dispensing of corrosive acid and other dangerous reagents
- Small footprint, allows bench top placement and saves fume hood space
- Automates the digestion process and frees up laboratory personnel
- Reliable and repeatable automation with every sample treated exactly the same
- No cross contamination
- No direct contact with sample or vial
- Even heating of every sample
- Time saving features such as overnight digestions and standby "warm" feature to rapidly bring samples up to digestion temperature
- Suitable for EPA approved methods
- Durable- constructed to reliably run in the harsh digestion environment it operates in
- Real-time reporting and sample tracking
- Intuitive & completely customizable software
- Commonly used methods are pre-loaded
DEENA 3 is Ideal For:
- Reliable metals digestions
DEENA 3 Model Options:
The DEENA 3 digestion system is available in the following configurations:
- 72 Position Block for 50ml Tubes
Self Contained Fume Hood
Free up valuable hood space with this self-contained HEPA filtered fume hood. Connecting directly to your existing duct work, this allows the DEENA 3 to operate safely on your laboratory bench. Highly recommended accessory.
Vial Types Available- Available in 15 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml
Polypropylene Vials- Can be heated up to 135°C.
PTFE Vials- Can be heated up to 200°C.
Glass Vials- Can be heated over 200°C
Contact SEAL Analytical or find a distributor near you.