Support Available for AQ400 Users
Customer Support Manual Inclusions:
- Maintenance Checklists
Organize the Operational / Maintenance Checklists.
• Daily / Weekly Checklist
• Monthly Maintenance Checklist
• 6 Month Maintenance Checklist
- Annual Maintenance
Annual Maintenance functions:
• 12 Month Maintenance Training
• SEAL Analytical Support Contract Information
• File your 12 Month Required Maintenance Checklist provided
during your yearly Preventative Maintenance Visit.
- AQ400 "How To" Tip Sheets
These tip sheets provide the most up-to-date information and advice on "How To" get things done. They are designed to remind the Maintenance trained operator of the steps needed to replace the wear parts on the AQ400.
• Change the Lamp - How to change and what to adjust
• Peristaltic Pumps - How to change pump tubes, lube the pump rollers and check that pumps are pumping at the
• Change the Syringe - The Easy way...
• Probe Care
- AQ400 Methods Listing + The methods you use
File the actual SEAL AQ400 methods you use every day. In addition we have the latest AQ400 Method Listing complete with the pertinent USEPA / Standard Methods Equivalence. Similar listings can be provided to our world wide customers based upon local regulations.
- Standard Testing Measuring Diagnostic Method
Devoted to Standard Testing Methods. The SEAL AQ400 is simple to operate and it is quite simple to test that it is operating correctly. The Measuring Diagnostics test is designed to detect problems:
- Standard Testing Dye Calibration and Precision
- The Dye Calibration Testing is used to check the operation of the syringe, optical filter and the hydraulic system of the AQ400. By taking a solution of a known concentration and asking the AQ400 to create a calibration curve, we can see if the AQ400 is operating correctly. This is a very useful trouble shooting procedure
- Technical Tips & Troubleshooting
- Cadmium Coil Regeneration
- Error Codes
- Import a Schedule
- Ammonia in Sodium Potassium Tartrate
- Control Abbreviations and Sample Types
- Reagent Shelf Life
- Calculation Spike Recovery
- Technical Tip - Sample Addition
- AQ400 Troubleshooting
- Filters List by Method