Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer
The compact dual channel AA100 auto analyzer is the ideal chemical analyzer for laboratories running only 1 or 2 dedicated chemistries. Like the bigger AA3 HR AutoAnalyzer it is designed specifically for environmental and industrial testing laboratories. Using Segmented Flow Analysis techniques (also known as Continuous Flow Analysis) the AA100 Auto Analyzer fully automates repetitive and complex sample analysis steps, including sample distillation.
With its very small footprint, this compact auto analyzer will fit into any bench top, in any orientation. Despite its compact size, and simplicity of use the AA100 Auto Analyzer delivers you some of the same features as the bigger AA3 AutoAnalyzer including the same low detection limits, exceptional reproducibility, glass coils, digital photometer, LED light source, up to 100 tests per hour and a very low cost per test.
A library of over 700 documented applications including USEPA, ISO and ASTM standard methods supports all SEAL Auto Analyzers.
Why Choose the AA100 AutoAnalyzer?
- Designed specifically for environmental and industrial samples.
- Uses Continuous Segmented Flow Analysis principles to reduce inter-sample dispersion.
- Simple to use, with limited, uncomplicated tubing.
- Ideal for 1 or 2 dedicated chemistries.
- Integrated pump, manifold, detector and sample distillation.
- High reproducibility.
- Low reagent consumption.
- Ultra-low detection limits.
- Low cost per test.
- Digital Photometers standard.
- Up to 100 tests per hour.
- Glass coils: chemically inert, and easy visual checks.
- Over 700 documented applications, including USEPA, ISO and ASTM standard methods.
- LED light source.
- Add samples after run has started.
- Intuitive software.
AutoAnalyzer Analysis Parameters Include:
- Ammonia with gas diffusion or distillation
- Nitrate + Nitrite
- Total Nitrogen
- Total Phosphorous
- Phenol with distillation
- Cyanide with gas diffusion or distillation
- ... and many more
Sleek, Simple, Low Cost per Test
Sleek - yet Simple
Compact in size. Plug and Start with minimal tubing. Pump, Manifold and Detector all in a bench sized Analyzer.
High Performance Digital Photometer
The AA100 digital photometer provides high sensitivity, wide dynamic ranges and low detection limits. LED light sources are used.
The NEW AA100 is light and compact and will easily fit on any standard benchtop in any orientation.
Integrated Gas Diffusion simplifies testing and reduces preparation steps and hardware requirements. Ammonia and Cyanide gas diffusion methods available. No separate distillation hardware or fume hood required.
New Carousel Sampler
The NEW AA100 Carousel Sampler is Simple, robust and EASY to use. The AA100 Carousel Sampler is compact and light, fitting easily onto any benchtop.
Instrument control and data acquisition is carried out through the intuitive, easy to use AACE lite software package. SEAL AACE Software makes daily operation quicker and easier.